Efficient lightening method against skin blemishes caused by melanin. With the Cosmelan Method, in 99% of the cases, the depigmenting process reaches 95% effectiveness.
Cosmelan reduces and eliminates acquired skin blemishes of melanic origin, increasing skin luminosity and equalising skin tone The Cosmelan pack provides an effective combination of professional treatment and home maintenance cream.
The Cosmelan 2 is a depigmentation maintenance cream for use at home after the application of peeling Cosmelan MD (sold separately).
Each pack contains:
Cosmelan 2: Is the anti-stain cream for topical home use. It maintains the results obtained in the professional treatment and prevents the appearance of new skin spots
Melan Recovery (Home Treatment): This formula combines key ingredients that act synergistically to repair and soothe:
1) Extract of Rhodosorus marinus: helps to reduce cutaneous sensitivity, redness and irritation from the inflammatory process;
2) Prebiotic Defense: a prebiotic ingredient that helps balance the skin flora to restore skin defenses;
3) Alpha-bisabolol: comes from chamomile extract, provides a soothing action;
4) Shea butter: rich in essential fatty acids and omega 6, rebalances the hydrolipidic mantle of the skin, restoring the barrier function. It also helps to minimize the sensation of pulling and discomfort of the skin;
5) Vitamin B3: prevents the reappearance of new hyperpigmented spots, improves skin tone and increases elasticity.
Mesoprotech Melan 130+ Pigmention Control:Skin with pigmentation imperfections. Very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 colour. A depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing the preventative anti spot action. A coloured texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying even the skin tone.
Good tolerance, all skin phototypes. All Cosmelan formulas have been rigorously prepared to guarantee maximum tolerance. Apt for all phototypes and cases.
Before Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment patients are advised to discontinue the use of glycolic acid and/or retinol containing products 10 days prior to the procedure.
Cosmelan can cause skin irritation, redness. Kit is non-refundable if opened and seal broken